POSTER ABSTRACT PRESENTATION RULES
Turkish and English can be chosen for poster abstract.
- Page structure should be A4, right side margin - 5 cm, left side - 5, top side 4 cm and bottom - 4 cm.
- Titles of the articles and Names of authors abstract should be written using 12 font capital letters for first letters of words only.
- Name and surname of the author(s) should be written 1 space under the title, from the right side.
- In case of two authors, the presenting author’s name and surname should be underlined. Maximum 5 keywords should be given under the abstract.
- Abstract should be written in “Times New Roman”, font 22 with 1.5 space between lines and should not exceed 250 words.
Please, click for submitting your poster
An author can participate with 2 presentations (posters) maximum.
Poster Writing Rules
Turkish, Japanese and English can be chosen for poster abstract.
- Posters should be designed in the dimensions of 70 cm width x 100 cm height.
- Poster name should be written in “Times New Roman”, with 34 font and bold letters.
- Names of authors should be given in “Times New Roman”, with 24 font bold letters.
- Mail addresses of authors should be given in “Times New Roman”, with 14 font letters.
- Text headings should be given in “Times New Roman”, with font 18 and bold letters.
- Texts should be given in “Times New Roman”, with 16 font letters.
- Page structure should be as 2.5 cm margin from right, left, top and bottom sides.
- Posters should include problem situation, aim, method, findings, results, offers and keywords.
- Publishing expenditure should be met by participants.
- Posters will be exhibited at a date to be defined by the Organization Committee in a place and under a number to be defined by the Committee.
- Authors should be present at their posters within the period to be defined by the Organization Committee to present information to participants in regard to their works.
Poster presentation participation fee
1 Poster 80USD Second Poster for free