- Abstracts should be written using the font “Times New Roman” without indentation.
- Page structure should be A4, right side margin - 2.5 cm, left side - 3, top side 2.5 cm and bottom - 2.5 cm.
- The entire abstract, excluding the title, name and surname of the author, should not exceed 250 words.
- Title of the article abstract should be written using capital 14 font, in the center and with capital letters.
- Name and surname of the author (or authors) should be written 1 space under the title, using capital 12 font, from the right side and marking a star for a footnote. The footnote (10 font) should indicate institution information and e-mail.
- The abstract text should be written using 12 font, 1.15 space between lines. Thespacing dimension should be "before-after 6nk", leaning on two sides.
- The abstract paper should include at least 3 and at most 5 keywords.
- Keywords should be written using bold 12 font and with small letters.
- Reports written in Turkish should contain an abstract in English. Abstracts should be sent both to the form shown in the link within the mentioned time. https://goo.gl/forms/oC10BO1bMWwmCGym1
- Please, do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any question or problem you face in regard to sending your abstracts.
→ Please, click here to download Abstract Sample